Do you want to improve your health? Get more energy? Lose the last 10lbs?
Join me for the month of June in the Blossom Real Food Challenge!
Kick the processed junk out of your life, get motivation, support and new ideas to eat your way to a healthier, happier you! Get the accountability you need to make a change!
During the Real Food Challenge, I will be posting meal planning tips and great recipes to help keep you on track. I will also be sharing my personal food diary so that I am accountable to you - and you can see what a Holistic Nutritionist eats! Challenge participants are asked to send me their own food diaries each week to help keep you on track!
All participants who join the challenge, work to cut out processed foods, and send me their food diaries each week will win 2 FREE HOLISITIC NUTRITION SESSIONS!
Still not sold? Read this great article on the importance of whole foods from WebMD.
- Aim for a diet based on whole, unrefined, natural foods
- Avoid refined sugars, flours and processed meats and dairy
- Balance is key, so if you normally have a lot of bread, move to a 100% whole grain bread this month instead. Try to cut out foods that come packaged in a box or a bag, and choose whole foods instead. If you currently go out to eat most nights of the week, aim to cook at home more frequently. Set your own goals, and work to incorporate more REAL FOOD!
- Send Alicia your goals and your food diary each week, and you will win 2 free holisitic nutrition sessions!
- Follow the Blossom Facebook posts all month long for tips, recipes, and Alicia's personal diet diary