Friday, August 20, 2010

Blossom Takes a Baby Break!

As many of you know, my husband and I are expecting our first baby in September!

As much as the creation and birth of my business, Blossom, has brought me joy and excitement this
year, its time to put things on hold for the next big adventure!

In the coming months I will be happily be preoccupied with nourishing our little nest and caring for my new family. This means that blog and facebook posts are likely to be few and far between, and very baby centred! I hope that you will bear with me and support my decision to take this time to focus on our new family.

I will resume seeing clients in January, and will continue to be available via email in the interium, so please feel free to contact me, should you have any questions, or like to bo
ok an appointment for the new year.

I will be sure to post pictures of our little one once he or she arrives. Until then, be nourished.

photos by Kiri Marr Photography www.kirimarr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment